Please see below our Safeguarding leaflet and our Safeguarding policy which is broken down into individual sections.
Please click to see:
From 1 July 2015 all schools, registered early years childcare providers and registered later years childcare providers (referred to in this advice as ‘childcare providers’) are subject to a duty under section 26 of the Counter-Terrorism and Security Act 2015, in the exercise of their functions, to have
Due regard to the need to prevent people from being drawn into terrorism.
This duty is known as the Prevent duty.
- 00 Cover page Safeguarding Sept 17
- 01 Safeguarding Protocol CRS Sept 2017
- 02 Policy for Safeguarding children adutls Sept 2017
- 03 Duty of Care Sept 2017
- 04 Policy for Pupils with Medical and Intimate Care needs Sept 2017
- 05 Staff Code of Conduct Sept 2017
- 06 Whistle blowing policy Sept 2017
- 07 Recruitment Policy Sept 2017
- 08 First Aid Policy Sept 2017
- 09 CRS Complaints Procedure Sept 2017
- 10 CRS Policy for attendance Feb 18
- 10 CRS Policy for attendance Sept 2017
- 11 Policy for Lone Working Sept 2017
- 12 Prevent Policy Sept 2017
- 13 INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY Sept 2017
- 14 Policy e safety